QA/NFAS & HEATLOAD WORKSHOPS
The Australian Lot Feeders’ Association is running five workshops covering the upcoming NFAS changes, and managing summer heat. This workshop will be of
benefit to all staff working in a feedlot business.
The workshops will concentrate on the following areas:
- Changes to NFAS rules and standards – the 10 changes and what they are going to mean for you
- Making a heat load plan for summer – using all the available tools
- Summer heat monitoring and keeping the plan current
- Advancements in heat load research and updating the tools
- Mitigation and response measures to heat load conditions
The workshops are being held at the following locations:
- Emerald, QLD - Monday 18 September
- Dalby, QLD - Tuesday 19 September
- Tamworth, NSW - Wednesday 20 September
- Moama, NSW - Thursday 21 September
- Murray Bridge, SA - Monday 25 September
1 - 3 November, Armidale, NSW.
An event designed to engage the entire beef supply chain, SMARTBEEF will build your knowledge and create wealth across the beef sector.
SMARTBEEF will focus on delivering practical outcomes, through a mix of presentations, case studies and practical demonstrations bringing participants
the very latest in knowledge and technology.
If you are anywhere along the beef supply chain and want to learn more about being Smarter and Richer, join us for SMARTBEEF 2017.
For more information on SMARTBEEF, please visit the event website
you can also register.