Webinar: NFAS Changes
To register for the ALFA Webinar on NFAS Changes please click on the 'Buy Now' button and complete the contact information via the shopping cart screen. The webinar is free and you will not be charged.
This webinar will benefit feedlot owners and operators.
The topics will be covered over a lunchtime online zoom session. With the recording being made available post the live-webinar via the ALFA website for those who are unable to attend the live session.
- Jim Cudmore, FLIAC Chair (Feedlot Industry Advisor Committee)
- Craig Firrell, NFAS Program Manager, AUS-MEAT
- Tony Batterham, Feedlot Veterinarian
- Verity Price, ALFA Policy Manager
- Duncan Roland, Stock Feed Manufacturers' Council of Australia
- Jeff House, ALFA/MLA Feedlot Technical Services Officer
NFAS changes (Rules and Standards) – what feedlot operators need to do and when compliance is required by
LM5 Animal Health - Antimicrobial Stewardship
QM7 Product Recall and Notification of Non-conforming Product
FS4 Additive, Premix and Liquid Supplement Manufacturer Accreditation
LM8 Livestock Incident Reporting
Opportunity for Questions & Answers
To register click 'Buy Now' and complete the contact information. The webinar link will be forwarded to you the morning of the webinar.
If you have any issues, please contact ALFA on email@example.com or on (02) 9290 3700.