Passionate about livestock?
An opportunity to join a progressive and modern family owned and operated farming business just 30km SW of Chinchilla has become available.
The enthusiastic and reliable candidate must be committed to animal welfare, health and nutrition.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily checking, diagnosis, handling and appropriate treatment of livestock
• Mustering, drafting, unloading and trucking out
• Maintaining equipment and facilities
• Computer operation and maintaining accurate records of animal treatment and movements
Some key considerations:
• Paying staff well above the award
• Committed to providing staff with a healthy work/life balance
• Proud of our low staff turnover The position is fulltime and includes rostered weekend work.
Previous cattle and/or feedlot experience is an advantage.
Please note horses are not used.
For further information please call 0427 625 945 or send your application and resume, with references, to email@example.com