STOCKIES - We need you to help us care for our cattle
If you are a pretty handy stockperson and have horses that need work - Come join our team
All you need is:-
· A minimum of two sound stock horses (hendra vaccinated)
· previous experience working with cattle;
· a good work ethic; and
· a willingness to learn
If you have the above we can offer:-
· Job stability;
· A safe place to work;
· Friendly, cohesive and structured work environment;
· 8 days on 6 days off roster;
· On the job training Including the opportunity to undertake a Certificate III in Feedlot Operations.
· Horse Care; and
· Career progression opportunities within a Global Company that has 6 feedlots.
We are a 26,500 head feed yard close to Toowoomba requiring pen riders to assist in managing cattle health.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Roxanne Richardson on 07 4691 4309.
To apply: CLICK HERE
JBS Australia – Beef City Feedlot
Attn: Roxanne Richardson
Applications will be processed as received and closed once positions have been filled.
More opportunities at JBS Australia: CLICK HERE