Wanderribby Feedlot, Meningie SA has a Full Time position available for a motivated person to work within the Cattle Program in its NFAS/ EU accredited Feedlot.
The role will include but not be limited to:
1) Daily Pen riding duties identifying and removing sick cattle.
2) Assist with the treatment of sick cattle.
3) Cattle acclimation on induction.
4) Feedlot Stock movements.
5) Cattle Inductions and exits.
6) Trough Cleaning.
- The successful person needs to have a willingness to learn, follow Feedlot Animal Health protocols, be animal welfare conscious and abide by the company’s WHS policy.
- There will be some weekend work.
- They must provide 2 suitable horses and equipment and be a competent rider.
- Experience in the feedlot industry or cattle mustering would be an advantage.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant including horse allowance.
Applications close 22nd April 2021
Resumes should be directed to:
For further info, phone 0428751372