Position: Livestock Supervisor
Gemlake Pty Ltd, Meningie SA has a position available for a motivated person to join its leadership team at its NFAS/ EU accredited 8000 head feedlot (Wanderribby).
The role will include but not be limited to
1) Hands on management of all Feedlot Cattle Inductions and Exits
2) Liaise with Clients and Transport operators
3) Coordinate a small group of staff.
4) Operate a Feedlot Computer Program (Possum Gully)
5) Help manage a backgrounding operation.
6) Be responsible for monthly Induction drug inventory stock take.
7) Assist in other varied feedlot tasks
8) Be part of the weekend feeding roster.
The successful person must be prepared to work in accordance with the company’s OH@S and Animal Welfare guidelines, Possess Supervisory ability. Be a competent computer operator. Have a sound knowledge of cattle husbandry.
The successful applicant will report to the Feedlot Manager. This position has potential for advancement in the company. Salary will be negotiated according to experience. This is a full-time position.
Applications close 30th April 2021
Resumes should be directed to:
Gemlake Pty Ltd
Email email@example.com Or Phone 0428751372