FEEDLOT MANAGER (Joanna Plains Feedlot, Cataby WA)
Full Time Position
Central Agri Group’s Joanna Plains farm, feedlot and backgrounding facility is located 1.5 hours north of Perth in Cataby, Western Australia. We are currently seeking to appoint a highly dedicated and experienced Feedlot Manager to join our team.
The Feedlot Manager will take responsibility for the Daily management of our Backgrounding and Feedlot Operations. We are seeking candidates who have proven experience working in busy feedlot environments and have people management skills.
• Management of daily feeding programs
• Ensure cattle health and welfare whilst maximising cattle performance
• Schedule cattle drafting and loadout
• Commodity management (milling, ordering and scheduling of commodity deliveries)
• Maintain all feedlot administration and record keeping,
• Adminster and maintain feedlot software systems
• Ensure hygiene and maintenance is maintained throughout the facilities
• Ensure Maintenance schedules are being maintained
• Manage appropriate staffing levels and drive team efficiencies
• Demonstrate Leadership and ensure quality results are being delivered
You will be offered:
• Accommodation onsite
• A full-time position with an attractive renumeration package
• Company Vehicle and Phone allowance
• Opportunity to work for an industry leader
This role is with one of Australia's fastest-growing agribusinesses, If you feel you are suitably qualified with the required experience and are interested in applying for this role then please contact Johnnie Dichiera on 0488191018 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Immediate start available for the right candidate.