EXPERIENCED FARMHAND (HB Rural, SA)
HB Rural is seeking an Experienced Farmhand to join our expanding business and skilled team.
Successful applicants will be required to work in all aspects of daily farm operations, which will include accurate record keeping, daily cattle and sheep feedlotting operations, stud cattle, and machinery and farm maintenance.
The successful applicants will ideally have the following:
• Minimum Two years’ practical experience working with cattle/sheep.
• An enthusiastic, responsible & positive attitude to work.
• Excellent communication skills and a polite manner.
• Experience operating tractors, telehandler and mixer wagon. .
• Good skills regarding farm maintenance, fencing, water systems, yard maintenance etc.
• Sound computer skills for imputing data.
• Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised and in a team.
• HC/MC heavy vehicle license preferred.
• Minimum Current Driver’s License.
• Some travel required to property in the South East.
All applications can be sent to email@example.com.
For further information, contact Heath Tiller - 0418859361